Update: Please take the online self paced, HAZOP online course in e-learning format now, instead of the workshop, as we have suspended the physical presence workshops in view of the pandemic. If you have already completed the training, then you can upgrade yourself to the next level by qualifying as a HAZOP Leader here.
Feb 24, 2020– Abhisam is pleased to announce that the next batch of its popular HAZOP and CHAZOP Training workshop will be conducted on 13th and 14th March 2020 at Thane (near Mumbai), India. This is the latest version of this training workshop and will be led by experts with over two decades of experience in industry and conducting as well as auditing many safety studies.
This is the only training workshop on HAZOP and CHAZOP that incorporates several actual cases, so that the participants get an intensive hands on experience of participating in real life cases. There are four types of HAZOP Studies that will be a part of this workshop, as well as a session on Computer/Control System HAZOP (referred to as CHAZOP). This is a unique feature of this event. No other other training provider covers this aspect in detail, as much as Abhisam does. With the growing importance of cybersecurity and incidents of DCS and SIS failures that can result in catastrophic losses, CHAZOP is one of the quickest ways to find gaps in your Industrial Control System and Safety Instrumented System that can cause problems.
This workshop will cover the following aspects:
* Basic Concepts of Hazards, Risk, Harm, Consequences
* Introduction to Hazard and Risk Analysis
* Introduction Various Hazard Analysis techniques (HAZID, FMEA, LOPA)
* Risk Reduction
* Risk Cost Calculations
* Layers of Protection
* ALARP concept
* Intentions and Deviations
* Causes & Consequences
* Types of Deviations
* Deviation Recognition and Failures
* Use of Guide Words
* Parameters and Guide Words
* Examples from various industries
* Case Study-Tanker Unloading
* HAZOP Worksheets
* Creating & Using your worksheet
* Node Identification
* Analyzing your first node
* Protective Measures & Additional Protective Measures
* HAZOP & Human Errors
* Using Boolean Logic for Safety
STANDARDS & LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
* HAZOP Standards- IEC 61882
* HAZOP & Legal Requirements
TYPES OF HAZOP
* Concept HAZOP for Greenfield projects
* Basic Design HAZOP
* Commissioning HAZOP
* Brownfield HAZOP
* Computer/Control HAZOP (CHAZOP)
CHAZOP (Control HAZOP)
* What is CHAZOP?
* Why is CHAZOP necessary?
* Typical Control System architecture
* CHAZOP Methodology- How to carry it out?
* Case Study of a CHAZOP
* Role of HAZOP Leader
*Role of team members
* Role of Scribe
* Management Support
* HAZOP Recommendations
* HAZOP Audits
* Modifying P & IDs after the HAZOP
* Various Worksheets
REAL LIFE CASE STUDY
The Case Study will have an actual plant unit, which will be analyzed. If you would rather bring your own P & ID then we can carry out the study using it, so that you also get your own unit analyzed. This is as real world as it can get!
To register for this please contact us at email@example.com
If you would rather do this training via an e-learning course, then please check out the HAZOP Training Course at www.abhisam.com/hazop-training-course