Update: July 2020:Functional Safety Training
We have suspended all in person workshops, due to the pandemic. But all of these have now been replaced by easy, self paced e-learning Functional Safety courses, that you can take online. They are NOT videos of a professor speaking or a simple power point presentation. They are full fledged e-learning courses with text, animations, simulations, real life examples and calculations, exercises, videos and more. Plus get certified when you pass the associated exam and earn electronic badges, that can be displayed online on LinkedIn.
Nov 7, 2017- The twenty second India batch of the renowned Certified Functional Safety Certification Course will take place from 20th to 23rd Nov 2017 in the Mumbai metropolitan region. This will be organized by Risknowlogy. Just like past batches, this batch is also seeing a good deal of interest from participants who not only wish to learn about Functional Safety and SIL but also earn International certification. This three and half day workshop will cover all aspects of Functional Safety with a special emphasis on IEC 61511, the de-facto Process Industry oriented Functional safety standard.
The first three days would be the training workshop and the last half day will be the written exam. The workshop will cover the following:
- Functional Safety
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Failure Modes and their analysis
- Safety Lifecycle Management
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- SIL Assessment and SIL Verification
- Techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA, FTA, LOPA, ETA and others
- International Standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- Redundancy, Voting, Hardware and Software design constraints
- Simplified equations and Markov models
- Diagnostics and Proof Testing
- Certification of products, systems and personnel
What you will get:
- White Papers – Before Training Course
- Training material Handouts of the event
- Certification of attendance from Risknowlogy
- TUV Certificate, ID and listing if you pass the exam
Who has attended this program earlier?
This program is held all over the world. Hundreds of companies, including major Fortune 500 corporations and other well known organizations, send their engineers and managers to this program. In India, it has been attended by participants from Aker, ONGC, EIL, BPCL, Reliance,UHDE, Jacobs, L & T, Petrofac, McDermott, Siemens, GE, Invensys, Cairn, Metso, Akzo Nobel, ABS, IRCA and many more…
Who is the trainer ?
The Trainer will be a qualified Functional Safety Expert, having decades of experience in Functional Safety, as well as training, who will travel from Europe, especially for the training. This means that not only will the participant get training from an expert, but also he/she can interact with somebody who has worked on several functional safety projects and problems and has expertise in clarifying any doubts about the subject with respect to the currently running projects that the participant may be involved in.
To participate, please contact email@example.com or call +91 22 21732956 / +91 7208060349 or 9664404771