Just have a look at the TABLE OF CONTENTS, have a look at our demo and then compare the price, with anything else that you have seen or heard elsewhere.
But, why should you get this course from us?
Good question. There are many GOOD reasons, outlined below
1. You are able to download the course to your PC immediately.You will get the download link along with your own license key to install it.
2. YOU RETAIN THE COURSE FOREVER AND USE IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE. There are no restrictions on how many times you can access this course. Many other RFID training providers give only online access to their course. True they also give you training material, but it is not the complete course, it is meant to be used only as a supplement.
3. We have a good background of producing e-learning courses and we have designed this course very carefully, so that you get to know everything, BUT in an easy to understand manner, without any "dumbing down", as well as without being too complicated. We believe that learning should be fun and not a chore!
4. We are vendor-neutral. We are NOT in the business of RFID , BUT we have access to a pool of subject matter experts , who KNOW all about RFID. This means that we have a very expert, BUT unbiased, vendor-neutral approach, towards the technology. If you learn from an RFID vendor, do you really think they are going to tell you about technology from other vendors?
This is a very very important fact, especially when you are learning a new technology BUT are considering opting for some of the vendor sponsored stuff out there! Of course it will be also be good, but it always tends to promote their own RFID technology (there's no free lunch anywhere).
The human brain is very resistant to complex equations, dry text or boring instructors. But it is a great pattern recognizer. This is why, you may have difficulty remembering telephone numbers, but you can easily remember a face.
We have used this fundamental principle to design this course, so that you understand RFID very very easily.
Just think about it. Today, if you are working in any business, that is a supplier to Wal-Mart, (who isn't) then, you must be already aware of RFID, because Wal-Mart has made it mandatory for their suppliers to use RFID tags on all pallets supplied to them. Other retailers are also on the same track.
Ditto if you are a vendor to the Department of Defense. (DoD)
If you are working as a health care professional in a hospital, then using RFID may help you handle more patients and ensure better care, with no mix-ups between patients, doses or surgeries.
No doubt you agree with us that RFID is something that every professional should know about. But, do you know, what happens if you try to get more information on this technology, from the internet? What happens when you search for "RFID" on Google, Yahoo or MSN ?
What results do you get?
A bewildering list of literally, millions of pages. Many contain some information, others are blogs on RFID, many others are home pages of vendors of various RFID related items like tags and readers. Others are just dummy pages, set up to make money using advertisements on this hot topic called RFID.
So what's the result? You get to know something, but not much and it is all so confusing ! Smart Bar codes, HF tags or UHF? Active or Passive tags? ISO standards, Frequency spectrums, readers, read rates,etc etc.
A lot of jargon with very little "know how".
So what next? What should a professional like you, interested in RFID do? Where to get more information or learn about it?
We have something that's just tailor made for you.
No need for you to endlessly surf the internet for information, or to read books with complicated math that would stump a research scientist.
Welcome to experience the world's first easy e-learning course , which you can download instantly to your PC or laptop and use it to learn all about RFID technology, without attending any classes.
The program remains on your PC forever, so you can refer to it whenever you feel like it, or need it.
Since you are a busy professional, you must have hardly any time to attend classroom courses on RFID. Not to mention the steep cost of travel and stay of course, that go with it.
Learn at your own pace. If you forget something or want to just have a refresher training, do it again and again.
You learn all aspects of RFID technology including Basic Concepts of RFID, the underlying physics behind RFID, practical RFID systems that you would encounter in the real world, with detailed explanations consisting of text, photos, graphics and dozens and dozens of animations. Additionally it covers RFID Middleware, Standards, RFID Security and Privacy issues too.
A self assessment test with scoring, enables you to judge your own grasp of this subject.
A picture is worth a thousand words and an animation is worth a thousand pictures. If you do not believe it , read on below.
If you read a book, to understand a concept and then if you take a look at an animation, which is also designed to explain the same concept, you'll notice a BIG difference.
The concept explained in the book takes effort to understand properly. Even if understood, you may not be absolutely sure that it really works in the way you imagine it does.
However, once you have a look at an animation, designed to explain the same thing, you'll notice the difference. Once your brain registers an animation, it is like a live experience. Your brain registers it and rarely forgets it!
It is the reason why facts and figures are easily forgotten (what is the population of Florida) versus, experiences ("Oh what a great time we had in Florida last year!)
For example, if we stated in a book, that
"RFID enables manufacturing companies to increase their productivity and throughput by over four to five times, sometimes by even more"
How much sense, did you make out of this statement, other than suspecting it to be so much of the regular hype, that goes along with any new technology?
But, if we explained this concept to you, by showing an animation, we would show these two cases of "Before RFID" and "After RFID"
Now you be the judge. Which method of explanation is easier to grasp? The bookish way or the e-learning way?
Note : The animation below is best viewed in IE 6 or higher with the Flash plug-in enabled.
A comprehensive e-learning course (with free Online Exam & Certification) on
Radio Frequency IDentification ( RFID )
Covering more than any other course available today at a price that is less than any other
at a fraction of the cost that you would spend for classroom training
PLUS much easier to understand than those complicated jargon filled books.
COURSE TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. For companies and other organizations who wish to tweak this course, we also offer CUSTOMIZATION options. Please send your query to email@example.com
2. We can also offer a HOSTED option. This allows learners to take the entire course ONLINE without DOWNLOADING any software at all. Reports of learner login times, scores can be provided.