Update: Due to the current situation, Abhisam has put on hold all in person workshops. Please take our industry acclaimed e-learning courses instead. You can join at anytime, access from anywhere and from any device. Includes Exam and Certification. Please refer to Our Course Catalog.
About this Workshop
HAZOP stands for Hazard and Operability Study. It is one of the most widely used Risk Assessment techniques used all over the world in multiple industries. This particular workshop will be however be focused on the Process Industry (e.g. Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Pharma, etc).
This course is especially meant for those learners who wish to go for a traditional classroom training course to learn HAZOP (rather than the online course offered by us here). The workshop is a two day event and is led by experts from industry, who have a minimum of 25 years experience individually in process safety in manufacturing operations as well as greenfield and brownfield projects.
What the workshop offers you
* Two day, hands on training by experts in HAZOP (including CHAZOP)
* Printed Training Material
* Online Access to the HAZOP blended learning online module for 1 year
* Certificate of Participation from Abhisam
* HAZOP Professional certification via exam, that leads to separate certificate and electronic badge via Credly that can be shared online on LinkedIn.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
* Basic Concepts of Hazards, Risk, Harm, Consequences
* Introduction to Hazard and Risk Analysis
* Introduction Various Hazard Analysis techniques (HAZID, FMEA, LOPA)
* Risk Reduction
* Risk Cost Calculations
* Layers of Protection
* ALARP concept
* Intentions and Deviations
* Causes & Consequences
* Types of Deviations
* Deviation Recognition and Failures
* Use of Guide Words
* Parameters and Guide Words
* Examples from various industries
* Case Study-Tanker Unloading
* HAZOP Worksheets
* Creating & Using your worksheet
* Node Identification
* Analyzing your first node
* Protective Measures & Additional Protective Measures
* HAZOP & Human Errors
* Using Boolean Logic for Safety
STANDARDS & LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
* HAZOP Standards- IEC 61882
* HAZOP & Legal Requirements
TYPES OF HAZOP
* Concept HAZOP for Greenfield projects
* Basic Design HAZOP
* Commissioning HAZOP
* Brownfield HAZOP
* Computer/Control HAZOP (CHAZOP)
CHAZOP (Control HAZOP)
* What is CHAZOP?
* Why is CHAZOP necessary?
* Typical Control System architecture
* CHAZOP Methodology- How to carry it out?
* Case Study of a CHAZOP
* Role of HAZOP Leader
*Role of team members
* Role of Scribe
* Management Support
* HAZOP Recommendations
* HAZOP Audits
* Modifying P & IDs after the HAZOP
* Various Worksheets
REAL LIFE CASE STUDY
Dates: 13th and 14th March 2020
Venue: Mumbai/ Thane, India
How to participate:
Please Register via the button below.
|Workshop No||Name||Date||Location||Detailed Info|
|BLW204||Industrial Hygiene||10-11 Jan 2020||Mumbai||Click here for more info|
|BLW105||Fundamentals of Fires & Explosions||17-Jan 2020||Thane||Click here for more info|
|BLW205||Preventing Fires & Explosions||17-18 Jan 2020||Thane||Click here for more info|
|BLW304||Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)||20-21 March 2020||Thane||Click here for more info|
|BLW202||HAZOP & CHAZOP||13-14 March 2020||Thane||Click here for more info|
|BLW307||HAZOP Leader Workshop||9-11 April 2020||Thane||Click here for more info|
|BLW201||Hazardous Areas & ATEX||6-8 Feb 2020||Thane||Click here for more info|
|BLW206||LOTO- Lockout Tagout||7-Feb 2020||Miami||Click here for more info|
|BLW207||GHS- Globally Harmonized System- Rev8||To be announced||Dubai||Click here for more info|
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Please fill all details, we will get back to you soon.